Result Driven Email Marketing Solution
Email Marketing techniques have changed through the years.
More than 205 billion emails are despatched or sent daily.
This figure is anticipated to attain 246 billion every day emails by starting of 2019.
What worked 5 years ago, now not works or say it no longer works.
But it’s nonetheless a key player to any marketing strategy and approach.
In fact, for the very best online marketers e-mail advertising and marketing is their go-to marketing channel.
Why, you ask?
It’s because it brings in the results and delivers the best marketing ROI:
Email Marketing or Email Advertising outperforms search engine marketing, PPC, and content marketing.
An e-mail marketing method is an vital a part of any marketing approach. Email is the most price-powerful way to sell your merchandise, communicate together with your customers and reach your commercial enterprise dreams.
And on average, for every $1 you spend on e-mail advertising, you could anticipate a go back of $50!
Not terrible, it’s a good deal?
In our next post, we are able to show you the 5 approaches to use for your e mail marketing method that will help you achieve amazing results thru e-mail marketing.
How Email Marketing Solution has been helping SMBs & Corporate clients?
Email marketing has been helping all corporate, businesses to build long term and strong relationships with their respective customers and subscribers.
What comprises of Full Email Marketing Solution
- Email Marketing Setup
- Get the emailing platform (such as Zoho, MailChimp, iMail by Ima Appweb or Madmimi) set up and configured properly
- Lead capture and tracking system setup – to monitor the performance of the email campaigns
- Verifying email list, creating segmentation based on audience
- Email Marketing Management
- Planning initial email marketing strategy and continuously refining it
- Creating a yearly or bi-yearly emailers / newsletters calendar
- Developing content (both visual and copy)
- Designing corporate email look & feel
- Managing subscriber lists and regularly optimising the database
- Executing, testing, analyzing the campaigns. Reporting results.